Hiring Focus Group Participants

HomeForumsIn ChengduHiring Focus Group Participants

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Want to see an iPhone game before its release and help us make it into a hit app? This is your opportunity!

I represent an iPhone game developer in Chengdu who is seeking focus group participants for a game test. We currently have a handful of games available in the App Store and have millions of users around the world. Focus group participants earn 200 yuan for about 30-45 minutes of your time which includes some gameplay time and a short questionnaire.

More details:

– The next focus group is scheduled for next week

– The game to be tested is an online strategy game

– You can be from any country, but you must be a native English speaker

– The focus group is hosted in Tianfu Software Park, a convenient 5 minute walk from the Century City subway stop

If you have any other questions, let me know and I’d be happy to answer them.

Upped the price to 200 yuan and the next focus group is this Saturday at 10am. Get paid to play an iPhone game for 30 minutes! Also you’re welcome to challenge me in ping pong or billiards, both of which are in the office also.

I’ve gotten a few PM’s about this but I still need a few more.

Get in touch with me via PM if you’re interested in earning some cash tomorrow morning before lunch. This will be the easiest work you’ve ever done.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.