Housecleaning Company? Anyone Have a Clue?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHousecleaning Company? Anyone Have a Clue?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

My friend rented a small apartment.

I heard that there are many house cleaning company that offer the cleaning service.. like for a half-year.. you pay a few hundred.. and then you can use them for 20 hours cheaning in half a year.

anyone has a reliable house cleaning company’s phone number?

or any clean lady’s number?

Thank you so much!

Participant

Many people here looking for good cleaning/maid service.

I say we collectively hit the labour market, train some migrant workers, and slave them out between a bunch of our houses for a grand a month.

WHOSE IN?

Participant

Many people here looking for good cleaning/maid service.

I say we collectively hit the labour market, train some migrant workers, and slave them out between a bunch of our houses for a grand a month.

WHOSE IN?

I’ve given this serious thought, especially having owned my own construction cleaning business back home. Trouble is I’d fully expect to be shafted by whomever I trained up to oversee things, and for that reason alone I wouldn’t invest my time and energy into it.

Meanwhile the search for a cleaner who can CLEAN continues…

I’ve given this serious thought, especially having owned my own construction cleaning business back home. Trouble is I’d fully expect to be shafted by whomever I trained up to oversee things, and for that reason alone I wouldn’t invest my time and energy into it.

Meanwhile the search for a cleaner who can CLEAN continues…

Participant

As long as my house is clean, shopping is done, and bills are paid, I don’t care much about the nickles and dimes that might get pilftered:D

Participant

As long as my house is clean, shopping is done, and bills are paid, I don’t care much about the nickles and dimes that might get pilftered:D

Quote:
    I don’t care much about the nickles and dimes that might get pilftered:D

I think you misunderstood me there… I meant I have been giving serious thought to setting up a construction cleaning business in Chengdu, but am cautious of the fact that anyone learning any new skill set in any field will consider starting up for themselves. You only have to look at the number of piss poor cleaning firms in operation here as an example.

And on principal alone, anyone stealing from me needs to not get caught. 😉

Quote:
    I don’t care much about the nickles and dimes that might get pilftered:D

I think you misunderstood me there… I meant I have been giving serious thought to setting up a construction cleaning business in Chengdu, but am cautious of the fact that anyone learning any new skill set in any field will consider starting up for themselves. You only have to look at the number of piss poor cleaning firms in operation here as an example.

And on principal alone, anyone stealing from me needs to not get caught. 😉

Participant

I know some cleaning service but it is in Finland country at http://www.aton.fi/ i heard that they are really doing a very good cleaning job and many people satisfied always to their services.

I’ve also been thinking about this as dust collects in our apartment and we can’t find any ayis…

Shall we combine forces?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.