HP HDX18 Multimedia Laptop for sale

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceHP HDX18 Multimedia Laptop for sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Selling my 3 year old HP HDX18 laptop. Bought new at one of the HP dealers in Chengdu. This one is great for watching movies with good quality sound. It comes with 1TB of storage (2x500GB drives) so no worries about space for a while;also has a Bluray reader and that large 18″ screen. Pre-installed with Windows 7 Ultimate, it has the usual Office suite on board as well as media playing software which I can leave on by arrangement as required. Here’s a review of a similar one to give you an idea: http://tinyurl.com/o52lq2x  It will come with two power supplies as well as a choice of carrying case depending on what you need. Selling it because I haven’t used it for about a year and it needs a good home. Great condition, and always reliable. Hard to say what its worth – so let’s start around the 4999RMB mark. Let me know if you’re interested and we can discuss. SMS me on 18683611404 during working hours or give me a call in the evening. Or send me an email to [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Participant

Re-advertising: Selling my 3 year old HP HDX18 laptop. Bought new at one of the HP dealers in Chengdu. This one is great for watching movies with good quality sound. It comes with 1TB of storage (2x500GB drives) so no worries about space for a while;also has a Bluray reader and that large 18″ screen. Pre-installed with Windows 7 Ultimate in English, it has the usual Office suite on board as well as media playing software which I can leave on by arrangement as required. Here’s a review of a similar one to give you an idea: http://tinyurl.com/o52lq2x It will come with two power supplies as well as a choice of carrying case depending on what you need. Selling it because I haven’t used it for about a year and it needs a good home. Great condition, and always reliable. Offers around 4000RMB?. Let me know if you’re interested and we can discuss. SMS me on 18683611404 during working hours or give me a call in the evening. Or send me an email to [email protected] Thanks for looking.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.