Humpday Basketball

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHumpday Basketball

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m posting this topic because for some reason whenever I try to access the post “Playing Basketball in Chengdu” the site acts like I’m not logged in, so please don’t erase or transfer or whatever.

Weather permitting, every Wednesday around 530,6ish to 8, 830ish, me, a Floridian, and a Canadian, wander over to Chengdu Stadium (real name in Chinese? I always just tell the cab driver, tianfu guangchang houmian) and rain down unholy tallwhiteguy terror upon the locals. If you’re unfamiliar, lots of good courts/hoops, and at least a couple good runs going. When I say runs, I mean 4v4 half-court since that’s the standard here.

Soooo if anybody can’t play weekends like ourselves, come on down Wednesday nights. I got Julio’s number, and if you’re interested just PM and we can exchange numbers too.

Keymaster

I’m posting this topic because for some reason whenever I try to access the post “Playing Basketball in Chengdu” the site acts like I’m not logged in, so please don’t erase or transfer or whatever.

That sounds like a cache problem – try clearing that and see if it doesn’t fix this problem (here’s easy instructions on how to do that in Firefox and Chrome).

I left a PM, but no reply. I actually haven’t gotten a single PM reply since the changeover. So either there’s something wrong with the PN system or people just really don’t like me. Hit me up 18628068075

Participant

I got your pm, my account was acting strange yesterday so maybe that’s why I couldn’t see it. But yeah, I just texted you. We’ll be there.

Keymaster

I left a PM, but no reply. I actually haven’t gotten a single PM reply since the changeover. So either there’s something wrong with the PN system or people just really don’t like me. Hit me up 18628068075

I have received many PM’s, it’s functional. I will improve it by adding things like “PM this user” links underneath each username.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.