Hunger Games

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHunger Games

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anyone know where I can watch movies online? Since Hunger Games came out, I doubt it’s so readily available, when but it comes out, anyone know where I can watch this?

Don’t tell me to watch it in the theatre, because I would so be there if there was a theatre showing it in China. It probably won’t ever be played in China for obvious reasons…

Participant

I always use Funshion to watch movies/ series. It also downloads the movie, so you can even watch it another time if you’re offline. The lastest movies are not always available, but on average it’s a prety good site/ program.

Before this one I used Xunlei, PPTV and the download site Emule (or something close to that), but I’d go for Funshion. It has good quality movies (although now and then it has a movie taped from the cinema’s) and you can search movies by their English titles.

Ps. you need a Chinese IP, so remember to turn off your vpn if you’re using one.

Participant

The locals in my company are trying to teach me to use QVOD and 快播…

Participant

Hunger Games CAM has leaked…

Participant

SIFHASFGAFHAFAS OKAY IM DOWN

Keymaster

I saw the cam version available for download but for some reason I gotta see this one in the theater. Going to see it today!

Participant

wtf charlie where are you gonna see this!?

Participant

Is this a Battle Royale rip off?

Participant

“Running Man” rip-off

Keymaster
    Quote:
    wtf charlie where are you gonna see this!?

I saw it in Denver, Colorado two nights ago.

Quote:
    Is this a Battle Royale rip off?

Yes, sort of. It’s very similar. I still like Battle Royale more, though. One thing I didn’t like about Hunger Games is that it’s PG-13 and lacks the brutality that the subject matter demands.

Quote:
    “Running Man” rip-off

Not totally dissimilar to Running Man in that its a fight-for-survival movie. It’s much more Battle Royale than Running Man though, I’d say. I like Running Man and Battle Royale, Hunger Games was good also.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.