Hunyuan Taiji in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduHunyuan Taiji in Chengdu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hello everybody,

i am german living in chengdu and offering taichi and qigong classes. the hunyuang taichi training includes: chansi gong (silk reeling excersises), walking meditation, tuishou, the basics and learning the hunyuan taichi form.

beside the hunyuan taichi training you can learn the wudang huichun qigong (back to spring) and zhanzhuang gong too. the training will be on the old campus of the southwestern university of finance and economics ( SWUFE).

if you are interested and you need more information please feel free to contact me!

Email: [email protected]

QQ: 1283089414

peace and keep healthy 🙂

Keymaster

What’s the cost and where do you offer classes? What’s your experience with qigong and taichi? It’s quite unusual for a foreigner to be teaching these, which is why I ask about the experience. Great things to learn in Chengdu though.

Participant

hi charlie,
    yes I know its quite unusual :), when i opened together with a good friend of mine our first wushu school in wudang shan most of the local masters are quite surprised. i practice since more then 25 years chinese wushu and around 2006 my focus is on the wudang internal arts (including wudang neigong, sitting meditation, taichi and more) since 2011 i started with the hunyuan taichi founded by master feng zhiqiang from beijing. so far i just give exclusive private classes, the cost is 200 rmb per hour, if someone wish to have a regular trainings, twice or more in a week there will be a way to arrange it. the training can be on the campus of the southwestern university of finance and economice or at any place someone like to practice.

peace 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.