I Can Help You With Everything

HomeForumsIn ChengduI Can Help You With Everything

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My name is Chunling Chao or you can call me Mary. I am 24 years old and am new to Chengdu. Here are some things that I can do for you or your organization.

1) help with buy/sell on Taobao
    2) give calligraphy lessons
    3) teach Chinese
    4) teach English to young children up to grade 8
    5) translate oral Chinese to English and vice versa
    6) translate written Chinese
    7) help you understand and advise with apartment or other contracts
    8) babysit children from 3 – 12 years old
    9) sales woman
    My email address is [email protected] or text me at 13980844056

Participant

Thanks Mary for saving me $241 on Taobao.  I got the same winter coat from you using Taobao  rather than the local store.    It was $499 and u got it for $258.  Thanks so much!

Keymaster

Thanks Mary for saving me $241 on Taobao. I got the same winter coat from you using Taobao rather than the local store. It was $499 and u got it for $258. Thanks so much!

This has to be the most dubious testimonial that has appeared on this site so far, lol.

Thanks Mary for saving me $241 on Taobao.

LOL!!!

Mary, perhaps you are the perfect person to help me in my latest venture. Looking at your ‘services’ I see you have a wide and varied skill set, and are clearly goal orientated. And so to my proposal…

I’ve noticed a deep shortfall in the crack cocaine market in Chengdu, so I need you to penetrate the widest demographic possible in the shortest time. You clearly have Taobao skills if you can buy $500 coats for half price, and to my knowledge no one is yet selling crack on Taobao. We can be the market leader tomorrow. I see that you have teaching smarts, and I’m looking to broaden my customer base, so we could start a direct line to young children up to the ages of 12 (or older), including any babies you might be babysitting. Translation and Calligraphy would be useful for mediation between cartel, and we will need crack houses so apartment hunting is a must. You will be able to put your sales acumen to task and realise large profits almost immediately, with a guaranteed repeat revenue stream.

Let’s do this.

Keymaster

And so to my proposal…

What can go wrong? Thread title updated!

Participant

笑死我了~

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.