I have go to Subway (the restaurant) today

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionI have go to Subway (the restaurant) today

• This topic has 15 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Avatar photoAKK.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Today I have go to SUBWAY restaurant ,this is my second time to go there, first time is go with a Australia friend.

This kind of food for me it’s just so so I more like SiChuan food:) but I was pass that subway so I go in and buy one sandwich .

I have take their card so I type address here then next time some people want to have this food will know where to go.

Here is address.

1.科华北路68号附10号 85213347No.68NorthKeHuaroad

>this one near jellyfish

2.二环路东五段锦华路8号伊藤负一楼841910045th section the 2nd road(B1.Ito-yokado jinhua store)

3.福兴街1号(王府井停车场入口旁)86703125 No.1 fuxing street (Next to the entrance of Wangfujing)

>this one in the downtown close chuenxi lu shopping street.

4.人民南路三段一号(中汇广场一楼)85431618 3rd section No.1 Renminnanlu(1F ZhongHui plaza)

>this one near jingjiang hotel

5.佳灵路7号红牌楼家乐福一楼61812437(No.7jialing road(1F Carrefour Hongpai lou)

6.大业路39号(大业大夏一楼)86661611(No.39Daye dasha)

> this one in the downtown close 盐市口yanshikou

成都凯丹广场1楼62(高新区盛和一路99号)

> too far away from downtown

天府大道765号软件园9栋

> too far away

Participant

I gotta say, I;m a bit of a subway fan. Their 30 kuai daily foot-long specials are OK. it’s a sad reflection on the other western restaurants in town that i consider subway to be the best value.

BTW: don’t be afraid to tell them “More tomato/salad/onion etc.” I’ve seen others do it here, and they won’t refuse. Crack the whip on that subway boy!

Participant

I gotta say, I;m a bit of a subway fan. Their 30 kuai daily foot-long specials are OK. it’s a sad reflection on the other western restaurants in town that i consider subway to be the best value.

BTW: don’t be afraid to tell them “More tomato/salad/onion etc.” I’ve seen others do it here, and they won’t refuse. Crack the whip on that subway boy!

Participant

haha ~ I like the bread! the bread is very good!

Participant

haha ~ I like the bread! the bread is very good!

Participant

I always knock Subway back at home. Its that or go to the local Indian guy corner store and get a bacon egg and cheese on a hard roll for $1.99!! And without fail, they sucker me into getting a steak eggs and cheese with grilled onions and green peppers (cost is about 6.99, but since its ‘Me,’ i get it for 5.99!). How they sucker me? Easy, all i see is their grill and within an instant, ‘im sold!’ Easiest customer ever! They open at 6 AM, perfect when rushing to work, just call and pickup, breakfast is served. Damn i miss them (the food and the owners, awesome family)….

But yea, I miss good subs and hardrolls. The Subway here is now the ‘best thing available…’ Still, if i find a place that sells hardrolls and good hard italian sub style bread.. Then ill totally become their #1 fan foreva!

Subway in Chengdu has the $5 (30 RMB) footlong specials? Now i wish i lived near the city…

Participant

I always knock Subway back at home. Its that or go to the local Indian guy corner store and get a bacon egg and cheese on a hard roll for $1.99!! And without fail, they sucker me into getting a steak eggs and cheese with grilled onions and green peppers (cost is about 6.99, but since its ‘Me,’ i get it for 5.99!). How they sucker me? Easy, all i see is their grill and within an instant, ‘im sold!’ Easiest customer ever! They open at 6 AM, perfect when rushing to work, just call and pickup, breakfast is served. Damn i miss them (the food and the owners, awesome family)….

But yea, I miss good subs and hardrolls. The Subway here is now the ‘best thing available…’ Still, if i find a place that sells hardrolls and good hard italian sub style bread.. Then ill totally become their #1 fan foreva!

Subway in Chengdu has the $5 (30 RMB) footlong specials? Now i wish i lived near the city…

Participant

yeah, i’m with linka; they have good bread. Apparently subway has more branches than McDonald’s in the US now. OK, Subway ain’t completely healthy (i stay away from the mustards and sauces) but if they can replace the golden arches, that’s gotta be a good thing.

Participant

yeah, i’m with linka; they have good bread. Apparently subway has more branches than McDonald’s in the US now. OK, Subway ain’t completely healthy (i stay away from the mustards and sauces) but if they can replace the golden arches, that’s gotta be a good thing.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Subway beats the crap out of McDonalds. In the US you’re spoiled for choice though: Chipotle destroys Subway. It’s nice having Subway in Chengdu, even though it’s expensive by local standards. Sometimes I get Subway delivered to my office, but each time it’s about 35-42 yuan for a 12 inch sub. Still tasty, though. I always get whole wheat bread (it’s not actually whole wheat) and skip the sauces completely.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Subway beats the crap out of McDonalds. In the US you’re spoiled for choice though: Chipotle destroys Subway. It’s nice having Subway in Chengdu, even though it’s expensive by local standards. Sometimes I get Subway delivered to my office, but each time it’s about 35-42 yuan for a 12 inch sub. Still tasty, though. I always get whole wheat bread (it’s not actually whole wheat) and skip the sauces completely.

Participant

I never cared much for Subway back home anyway, so I think it’s sort of in a no man’s land for me here. It’s cheaper than a lot of the other western foods, but I like the others better & so don’t mind paying extra occasionally. Plus, I like the local food better than Subway & it’s way cheaper. I’m not saying I won’t try it, but I just don’t plan on it any time soon.

Participant

I never cared much for Subway back home anyway, so I think it’s sort of in a no man’s land for me here. It’s cheaper than a lot of the other western foods, but I like the others better & so don’t mind paying extra occasionally. Plus, I like the local food better than Subway & it’s way cheaper. I’m not saying I won’t try it, but I just don’t plan on it any time soon.

Participant

Alright。 Subway shall be my dinner tonight, since I need to make a trip to Zara along 总府路

Participant

Alright。 Subway shall be my dinner tonight, since I need to make a trip to Zara along 总府路

Participant

@AKK: you can test it out for us. When you hit subway tonight, tell the guy/girl “more…..”. See if it works. The one on the river opposite Cacaja indian restaurant is cool. The guy always puts more on…maybe he’s afraid of me?

Participant

@AKK: you can test it out for us. When you hit subway tonight, tell the guy/girl “more…..”. See if it works. The one on the river opposite Cacaja indian restaurant is cool. The guy always puts more on…maybe he’s afraid of me?

Participant

cacaja indian restarant? what do they sell there? nan? good curry?

Participant

Keymaster
    Quote:

Yeah, all that stuff. It’s an Indian restaurant chain in Chengdu.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.