Need Some Help with Taobao

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionNeed Some Help with Taobao

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve seen past posts from local chinese people offering to help foreigners buy from Taobao. I’ve tried to contact these guys but I’ve had no replies. Is there anyone out there (preferably Chinese) who would be willing to buy things for me as I’ve spent hours and hours trying to use Taobao with no success?

Keymaster

Which part of the process are you having trouble with? Maybe you’re getting stuck on something that we can help with.

Participant

Easy thing !Maybe I can help you 🙂

Participant

Hi Bearclaw, what kind of trouble you are facing while puchasing from Taobao? I think probably its all in Chinese charctors. I buy a lot of stuffs from Taobao but sometimes its not as good quality as I expected. Well if you need help, please let me know I may able to help you figure it out. Am a chinese currently live in CD.

Participant

I’m having trouble with the whole alipay process despite reading several guides online. Do any of you have wechat so we can talk more?

Participant

add me on wechat:472756381 Raylene

Participant

I’ve added you

Keymaster

I’m having trouble with the whole alipay process despite reading several guides online. Do any of you have wechat so we can talk more?

You don’t need to use Alipay to check out – what I do is just use online banking. All you have to do to complete checkout using this process is for online banking to be enabled on your bank account. Then you just login to your online bank account through the checkout process and complete payment with a few clicks. Alipay and Zhifubao have basically just brought me problems.

Participant

add me on WeChat, official account:Rainbow_Concept we can help, Taobao or some thing else of life in Chengdu.

http://irainbowconcept.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.