Ice Skating Rinks

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionIce Skating Rinks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

any truth to the rumors that you can go ice skating in Chengdu? anyone know of the place or prices?

thanks

Participant

My coworker says you can go at 西岭雪山, but not in the city. Maybe there is a secret place though? If so, I’d like to find it.

Participant

Correction, she thought I meant skiing.

Participant

Ok, found a couple. There’s in (or maybe near) Sichuan University.

http://www.morechengdu.com/venue/for-complete-food-listings-click-here/chinese/venue-2286-open.html

There’s another close to “chengdu sports center” named “Champion Rink.”

Participant

there’s a nice one at UNO mall near Luomashi metro station. i think it’s on the 9th floor or something. really nice and bright. in the morning an hour and a half including skate rental is 30rmb

Participant

cool, thanks, whats the address in Chinese for that UNO

Participant

I think the one at Sichuan University is an indoor football pitch now.

Participant

yeah i asked some Chinese friends who go to Chuan Da they said its not there any more…

I went to the one at UNO this afternoon, and had a sweet tine. Its on the 7th floor of th big UNO mall (big H&M and Uniqlo) on 顺城大道. just north of Chunxi Lu, on the way to the main Visa office.

It was a prett decent facility (mind you they couldve zambonied it every now and then) and a pretty fun time. For 90 minutes its 30RMB in the morning, 40RMB in the afternoon,and 50RMB after 5, and stays oopen til 930. mind you if you overstay your time you have to paya little extra. price of course includes your skates which are figure skates not hockey skates, so its pretty easy to catch a toe and go for a spill if youre not careful, haha, just watch out for the little kids and girls practising their ‘routines’

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.