InterChamber Charity Christmas Party 2013

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionInterChamber Charity Christmas Party 2013

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

We are delighted to now release all the details for the forthcoming InterChamber Christmas Party 2013, which is to be held on Saturday 30th November 2013. 

We look forward to welcoming all our members and guests to this keystone event and kick-start the seasons festivities!

Participant

I can’t help but feel a little excluded sometimes. Unfortunately this is another event by the BCC that I won’t be able to attend.Purely because I can’t really afford ticketed events. Of course, I appreciate that something has to pay for the meat and the wine and a generous donation to charity. Unfortunately this is another event by BCC that I won’t be able to attend.

Is there a broader schedule of events hosted somewhere that I can check? As I’m really eager to attend one of these.

Participant

Hi Callum,

Thanks for your message we appreciate that the price is slightly higher than usual due to our desire to give a big donation to charity.

That being said, throughout the year we are organising many events, seminars and working group events. If you send us your email we can add you to our mailing list and I also would point you to our website, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts and we also are on WeiXin: BritChamSWChina you can add us for all the updates from our Chamber.

All the best,

BCCSWC

Participant

Thank you for the response, I’ve PMed my email and I’ll add you on Weixin too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.