IT Professionals Without Jobs

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsIT Professionals Without Jobs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey,

Figured it’s worth a shot – any of you in IT/software development exploring employment options? I keep getting asked to look around but I always just say “the good ones will already have jobs and not likely have interest in switching, the rest wont have the skills”…but really that’s just me being extremely cynical towards most foreigners in China.

At the highest priority, we’re looking for someone with strong enterprise level MS product knowledge. This includes: Exchange’10, TMG’10, SP’10, PS’10, IIS7, WDS, AD 2008, with ancillary skills like BExec, SEP, etc. We’ve lots of other positions available with much different skillset requirements, and develop with numerous frameworks/languages for various projects/clients, the MS enterprise engineer is just the one we’re most likely to pay a foreigner to fill 😉

Company is http://www.ecwise.com, feel free to PM if interested.

(how can I move this to “jobs & apartments”?)

Keymaster

Moved to Jobs & Apartment Rentals

Keymaster

Moved to Jobs & Apartment Rentals

Hi Rick,

I am in fact looking for an opportunity to relocate to Chengdu. I’m an IT professional currently based in Dubai. If you can send me your email, i’ll forward my resume and a brief profile.

I hope we can work something out!

Regards.

Participant

Check PM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.