Kode9 (Hyperdub) – Sun. 8th Dec.

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionKode9 (Hyperdub) – Sun. 8th Dec.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Andy, is there a recording of Kode9’s set anywhere? Either his set in Chengdu or Beijing or Shanghai? I would love to hear it if so.

Still got a couple of the screenprints. PM me if you want one.

I picked one of these up on Sunday and am getting it framed, it looks really good!

Participant

Gaz recorded his lock-in set (Sino-Grime set) but not sure about the main one. I’ll ask. Probably similar sounds to this

Hyperdub turns 10 next year and there will be a huge line-up over here to celebrate at some point. He was talking about releasing it in the lead up to that.

Kode9 loved Chengdu. Hopefully we’ll be seeing him back next year along with another couple of Hyperdub artists

Participant

Was so pleased to see the place packed on a Sunday night. Now’s Chengdu’s time to stand up and take it’s crown as the 3rd city for sure.

Participant

Pity to miss this!  Listening to the new Burial as a consolation and it kind of makes up for it (in a dark, ethereal sort of way).

Keymaster

I got the Kode9 poster framed the other day:

Some of the lines aren’t totally straight, not sure if that was intended, but the only thing I hate is the “Here We Go” logo. The silver finish is awesome and this was definitely a cool new thing to do for a big event like this. Hopefully we see more stuff like this!

Pity to miss this! Listening to the new Burial as a consolation and it kind of makes up for it (in a dark, ethereal sort of way).

The new Burial is pretty weird, not sure how I feel about it. Sounds very different from his previous stuff. Need to listen to it more.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.