Where to Get a Laptop Cleaned?

HomeForumsIn ChengduWhere to Get a Laptop Cleaned?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Lately my laptop can be used for cooking. The problem is well known and easy to fix, if only i knew the place where to go. So, any recommendation on where can i go to have my lap top cleaned and new thermic paste applied fast (i aint leaving laptop for couple days in repair just for that)?

Keymaster

Computer City (the complex of buildings at Renmin Nanlu and First Ring Road) might be able to do this. I’ve never gotten a laptop cleaned before, but that’s where all laptop-related things are, generally speaking. If you speak Chinese I would ask around on the 4th floor which is where most of the computer repair happens.

Participant

…or I can do for you for a reasonable price 😉 can you give model of your laptop?

Participant

too late 😀 i  went to that complex charlie wrote, even though i only had bad experience with it. But at least now i can confirm they can do cleaning there, as long as you kick them enough to do it RIGHT NOW YA BASTARDS!!!!

Participant

Ahahahah nice, man! important that’s now your pc it’s ok! now for the BBQ how we can do???!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.