Lazy Pug Back in Action Tomorrow

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLazy Pug Back in Action Tomorrow

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Sunday Brunch is overdue, so I’m in for tomorrow. Nice to have you guys back!

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Met two members here, finally!!!

Nice to meet you the other day! Brunch on Sunday was great.

Participant

BAAA, missed brunch this past Sunday. Went to the indian place on Rem (main street i guess), which was worth it. Sunday ill be at brunch after practice, whos going?

Prior to that, ill be there for Taco night thurs!!! I just love their chips and salsa 😛

brunch this sunday anyone?

Participant

@ Purutabu: a few of us will be there at 12 30 if you wanna join us….

Participant

My family will probably be there a little earlier. If you see a couple with a little girl say “Hi” as that’s probably us.

Keymaster

Brunch all day at the Pug! It’s great. I just left there after eating eggs benedict. Saw a bunch of forum members there.

Participant

Missed it again! I average being sick once a month since being here… Sux because i was looking forward to bjj and the pug after… Ill hopefully be there next week…

Damn, we should all hit up the Lazy Pug. I’m leaving Chengdu next week for good and won’t be back unless it’s for tourist related reasons. Haven’t met a single ChengduLiving forum member due to my always being busy with work, but now that I’m peacing out of Chengers, would like to at least meet some of y’all.

How does Wednesday night sound? Hump day!

I might make the Pug on Wednesday once I’ve finished hitting the gym (no squats interjections required) for my double patty burger. Oh yes!!

Participant

down ._.

Participant

I has to be careful at the Pug.. Spent 200 RMB on taco night!! Not sure what i got, heh. Im usually a 100 RMB guy at the pug too…. DAMN YOU JAMESON!!! 😛

Wends is 20% off for students and teachers, and i believe women gets a free drink (its the one with salt around the cusps of a cup, the drink is too salty for my taste). Good night to lounge around, because its not as packed vs Thurs.

What is the best item on the menu at the pug? I’ve only sampled their hummus which was “aight…”

Keymaster
    Quote:
    What is the best item on the menu at the pug? I’ve only sampled their hummus which was “aight…”

Brunch is incredible (eggs benedict & french toast with mango are my favorite) but on the normal menu I like the burger (with bacon). Good beer and mixed drinks also.

Participant

i went in one time and the waitress kept on trying to speak to me in chinese. she didn’t realize i was CBC. but anyways, they run out of food sometimes… Q.Q

Participant

i went in one time and the waitress kept on trying to speak to me in chinese. she didn’t realize i was CBC. but anyways, they run out of food sometimes… Q.Q

Participant

Brunch is great! The last time i had eggs benny, it was OK at the pug. Hopefully the hollandaise sauce got better (or i had bad pickings last time).

The waitress only speaks chinese to you if you tell them otherwise (if you are AzN). It is hard for them to discern who is Asian American, Asian Mexican or Asian Canandian. Once you are a regular, then they will know not to speak chinese, or sichuanese.

The food thing is common. They make things fresh and shit sells out fast! Sometimes they are out of sour cream on taco night… Late to the party blows…

Participant

Brunch is great! The last time i had eggs benny, it was OK at the pug. Hopefully the hollandaise sauce got better (or i had bad pickings last time).

The waitress only speaks chinese to you if you tell them otherwise (if you are AzN). It is hard for them to discern who is Asian American, Asian Mexican or Asian Canandian. Once you are a regular, then they will know not to speak chinese, or sichuanese.

The food thing is common. They make things fresh and shit sells out fast! Sometimes they are out of sour cream on taco night… Late to the party blows…

French Toast is amaaazing. Bottomless coffee is also a big plus. I like to drink it til I’m jittery.

@brendan double patty?!

French Toast is amaaazing. Bottomless coffee is also a big plus. I like to drink it til I’m jittery.

@brendan double patty?!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.