Living Near Tianfu Software Park

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLiving Near Tianfu Software Park

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

There is a strong possibility that I will be transferring with work from Shanghai to Chengdu in the next few months.

The location of my work would be in Tianfu Software Park in the E zone.

Please does anyone have any good advice on where to find an apartment? I want to be close to supermarket, gym, nursery etc but then not have a journey greater than 30 mins to work.

Also does anyone know the best way of getting work in Tianfu Software Park? From the online map, it looks like zone E is more than 3km away from the Century City subway station.

Keymaster

Hi Richard,

You basically have two choices:

1. Live in the Software Park area, which is basically outside of Chengdu (a popular apartment unit here is called 天鹅湖, Swan Lake).

2. Live in the south of Chengdu (Tongzilin is easiest) and commute to the software park by subway. If you live near the Tongzilin subway station your commute will be in the ballpark of 20-25 minutes.

Unfortunately the E Zone of the Software Park is the furthest away from the subway station, it would be a very long walk, but there are motorcycle taxis lined up outside of the subway everyday.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Participant

Hey dude!

i`m working C zone, across the street from the E zone. If you need any help, you can contact with me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.