Looking for a Business Partner

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Business Partner

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoRod.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am a 33 year old businessman with a solid experience in marketing and international trade. I have been living in Chengdu for nearly one year now, learning Chinese and getting to know the business environment here. Now as I am already being engaged in a number of business activities and customers and profits keep coming in, I have decided its time to start a company. In this regard, I seek a partner to help split the costs and form a professional team. Please note some of the benefits ofthispartnership below:

1- Activities include trading (mainly export) and, commission on large real estate acquisitions (i.e. Hotels). Both fields are very rewarding in the current business environment.

2- There is already a customer base in the field of export and negotiations are under way in a real estate acquisition case.

3- Physical Office already rented in a very prestigious place at Raffles City http://www.executivecentre.com at a bargain rate. I will not mention the rent amount here due to confidentiality, but you will be amazed when I tell you about it.

4- As a Foreign Owned Company’s shareholder, you can get a working visa (easily renewable every year)

5- Minimum registered capital is 100,000 RMB, only 25% of which needs to be deposited at first (and we will share that). The remaining can be deposited within the next two years.

6- Already found reliable lawyers and registration agents, and have recruited one staff.

If you feel interested, kindly contact me via email [email protected] or reach me on my cell 13551125940 so we can have a word and I will explain the plan in details. In case you have something interesting in mind, I will be happy to hear your ideas as well. We can build a great company.

Waiting to hear from you.

Rod

You can do it!! 😀

Thank you Brendan! don’t hesitate to contact me if you feel interested. Peace

About point 5: this doesn’t mean that you must have 100,000. Practically around 15,000 will do, and you can withdraw it as soon as the registration process is over.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.