Looking for a flatmate!

HomeForumsIn ChengduLooking for a flatmate!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello ! My name is Kristina and I’ve just moved to this city, so I am looking for a place to live and ideally with a great person who would be my flatmate:) i hope to find not just a flatmate but maybe a friend and a compagnion to go out sometimes for dinners, movies, exploring around and stuff:) maybe you are looking for a new apartment too? Or you have a nice spare room to share? Or you know somebody great who does? Please let me know! I am a nice girl, easygoing, smily, respectful to personal space and in general:)

I’d prefer to live in the west-ish but i will consider a compromise:) i was just thinking that’s so much niceer to have a company sometimes than living alone in a foreign country in a new city:) like even to have a chat after a long day or be lazy at home watching movies on a rainy day or go out :)plus its easier to afford a very nice2/3 bedroom apartment than 1bedroomapartment. . . Sooo ,my perfect flatmate,  i am looking forward to hearing from you !!!! Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions!

Kristina

My WECHAT KristinaLambada

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.