Looking for a Girlfriend

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsLooking for a Girlfriend

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

There seem to be very few personals ads in this personals section.  I feel like I’m breaking some taboo – but I’m looking for a girlfriend.

I’m an educated, single, Caucasian man, sometimes living in Chengdu. I’m looking for a girlfriend, over 30, any race.  I don’t drink, don’t smoke, and I disapprove of drugs.  I like travel, the outdoors, hiking, camping and the arts.

While I enjoy the plutonic intellectually-stimulating company of educated “traditional” Chinese women – I miss the sexually liberated aspect of Western dating.

So, I’m either looking for a Westernised Chinese woman, with more liberated attitudes to sex and dating – or another foreigner in Chengdu. (If you’re free to travel – that’s a bonus).

I’m not looking for a one-night-stand. I’m not looking for multiple encounters.  But apart from that, I’m open-minded about any flavour of dating. It could be short-term, passionate, and breathless. Or we might form a connection leading to a serious long-term relationship, or more. But initially, I’d like to keep things light, casual, fun, and sane!

Your picture gets mine.   [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.