Looking for a Job or Internship

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Job or Internship

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My name is Claire. I am currently studying Business English at University, and am due to graduate next year. I have a BEC certificate and a high standard of spoken and written English.

I am looking for a job or internship in a position related to either Marketing or International Trade. I am responsible, motivated and professional in attitude. I am familiar with Microsoft Office and general office work. I work well within a team, but I am also highly motivated enough to work unsupervised. I have worked in sales and real estate before, which has given me valuable experience.

I aim to find a position that will help me gain experience and build on my current skills, as well as having possible opportunities along the line to progress.

If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected] or call me on 18980596928.

Claire

Participant

I don’t want to bitch or anything, but you might want to register a conventional e-mail address if you want to leave a professional “business” impression 🙂 Just a thought. Good luck in future endavours!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.