Looking for a Language Exchange Partner

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for a Language Exchange Partner

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, everyone. I am Tracy Lee and I am a local person here in Cheng Du. In order to improve my English, I want to find an exchange partner who is a native speaker. My madarin is good because it is my mother tongue and if anyone who is interested in studying madarin and also teaching English, please contact me. My email address is [email protected] Thank you!

It depends. Tracy, if I make a mistake will you laugh at me? I don’t like it when people laugh at my mandarin.

Participant

Im happy to hear from you. Of course I will not laugh at you! I never did that kind of thing. I think I will also make many mistakes in English. Please relax. Have a good day.

Participant

Hi Tracy,

I seriously think that you are doing very well in your english now. I guess you might even be able to teach some of us here LOL.

If we have time, we can do some exchanges .

Cheerios

Hi Tracy

LOL

i agree with @AKK that u seem quite good at english , no need to exchange .

however if u r good at some other languages , we may find some time to exchange ( only if u r interested in Turkish , cantonese , English)

Participant

I can teach Chinese, I like teaching

i wanna know if anyone on this forum speaks fluent japanese….

if anyone could teach me Japanese^_* (already learned it for 2 years but i dont get many chance using it..)

in return i can teach u Mandarin or Sichuanhua.

hard to find Japanese to talk with,

though i like speaking Japanese.

Participant

Thank you guys for your replies.

Participant

Actually I could speak some Janpanese, Lucy 92, but not good enough. Therefore, you may try to find sb else.

Participant

Hi Norah:

You could speak cantonese? Are you a western person?If you are, that’s quite impressive! Actually I have once studyed in HK for one year, therefore, Im quite interested in cantonese! I could speak some Japanese and only a little cantonese. If you are interested in Japanese, I think that we can exchange.

Participant

Hi AKK:

Im quite confused now. What do you mean? What is LOL? If you do not mind, please tell me more details.

LOL means Laughing Out Loud

Participant

Thank you, Ravi. ^_^

Hi Tracy,

i’m from Southern China, for sure Cantonese is my second mother tongue. it will be my honor to be friends with u, Tracy. i think we better find some time to have a drink outside.

My msn is: [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

i also wanna know anyone here speak spanish, i have never study spanish before, exchange in Mandarin.

i also wanna know anyone here speak spanish, i have never study spanish before, exchange in Mandarin.

Participant

Pitiful me! Still not find an exchange partner to study English. Wish someone who is interested will contact me. Thank you.

Participant

Hey Jessica! my first language is spanish! would you like to do the exchange? I’m studying chinese now and I would like to have more practice

Wow Tracy that’s weird XD here I saw many native speakers and still didn’t contact anyone? well maybe we can practice but… english is not my first language so better don’t trust my pronunciation :p

Ok whatever just PM if interested XD

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.