Looking for a Partner to Start a Business

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for a Partner to Start a Business

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys!

I am looking for a partner to start business.

I am a graduate student in translation and my major was Economics in college.I am now in internship in Minsheng Bank.I once worked for Dai’s English Language School and New Orient.I want to open up an English school in the district where I live.I have planed this for a period of time.I can handle most of the things about starting a company here in local.And also you only need to give your contribution during your spare time.I know many of you are working for English Language school,have anyone of you considered being a shareholder of one?

I can explain the idea in detail. Contact me if you are interested.

Keymaster

Hi,

Are you looking for a certain type of foreigner, with a certain skill set? From a certain country, or someone who can fulfill certain roles? You might have an easier time finding the right person by providing some information like this.

Participant

Dear Sir,

I’m very much interested in hearing more about your business plans and idea and I’m also looking for a partner in this industry.

Please get feel free to get hold of me on 13550115426 or 18384179939.

Best

Participant

I’m searching partners for wine & food business in Chengdu, not in education side.

If you still to be interested, please send to me a pm!

See you

Participant

Hey Federico

I’m always looking for projects to invest in, an F&B venture could be interesting and is something I’ve been thinking about for a while now.

I’m out of town till the 29th, perhaps we could meet in May to share ideas.

Drop me a message if you are interested

Andrew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.