Looking for a Roommate in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Roommate in Chengdu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

My name is ng,from gz of china,24years old,155cm,am a big girl,big heart big body..lol..,I been moving around since I was 20…

My friends told me chengdu is an old&fashion&story city,so my next plan is stay in chengdu for one year or even more…..

am easy going,no smoker,no drink,I don’t much go to club,am btw noisy&quiet,and am clean,cook sometimes,but not really good…..

So…am coming back to china at 1.6.2013,and will be at chengdu 1.7.2013I don’t want to live alone,so hope someone will like to share he/her’s flat with me.

my budget is not more 1500 rmb per a month,and I can pay 4-6month rent at once…and if is master room will be more better

I don’t mind if u are gay or lesbian,if u wanna smoker can go to the balcony,I don’t sleep early,but I won’t make any noisy….

Sorry for my poor english,because I don’t study too much(really not good at study),so I just learn my English from MTV & movies…..

My email:[email protected]

Ps:am not in china now,so u can contact me by mail and send me the pics of the flat…..I will get back to u ASAP!!! Thanks very big….

Participant

Do you mind live with Chinese?

I don’t mind live with Chinese,but no drama!!!by the way ,if Is in wuhou will be much much better

Participant

Welcome to Chengdu!

Thank u

Participant

interested girl, i like it! no smoker,no drink,no noisy that`s my style.

Participant

I would love to have a roomate like u. I am quiet and not smoking…

Participant

Well, one of my friends (Latin girl) is in an urgent need of finding a new flatmate.

Are you still available?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.