Looking for a Teaching Job – Advice?

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Teaching Job – Advice?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

Our shool are looking for English teacher. We have both full time job and part time job.

First you can contact [email protected]. Then you should prepare resume and 15-20 demo class please. For the deail we can schedule time to discuss face to face.

Hope you have a good day.

Sail52

Participant
    Quote:
    Then you should prepare resume and 15-20 demo class please.

Only 15-20?

Participant

I sure hope the man meant minutes. Otherwise that would be most fail attempt ever 🙂

Participant

Yes, it’s 15-20 minutes. Sorry for the confusion.

be a tall, good looking white male and your chances are pretty high. i know that sounds racist but it’s true. anyways, i had a tough time with english during my formative years at school – but guess what? now i teach it – and i’m making more than 90% of the local, even engineers! (not to brag) so doing this will be great for you in terms of money and partying down

Participant

hahaha

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any opportunity to teach English in China as a University student without a degree as well as being Chinese Canadian. I know the odds are stacked against me and I ve been applying to places but I was hoping if anyone knew where to get the best chances of being employed.

Thanks

Su

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.