Looking for an apartment as fast as possible

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for an apartment as fast as possible

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey people, I’ve seen the latest massages but I will still post this.

I’m looking for an apartment that will cost no more then 1500 yuan a month

I will study in SWUFE and I prefer to live in a distance of no more then half an hour bus drive from there being partialy close to wuhou ci could be great as well

I have been here less then two months ago but I was not sure about my staying so that price I know I can get a really nice one 🙂 one bedroom and one living room and a nice kitxhen as well – I hope the prices didn’t go up in less then two months 🙂

if nothing studio apartment with a kitchen could also be great 🙂

If you have any suggestion or apartments that not through agents (that take a whole month service fee) I’ll be glad

and Here is my details 🙂

Email: [email protected]

Cell-number: 15102830134

Thank you very much – It’s really urgent because I don’t wanna start decading while looking for an apartment 🙂

Updade: by mistake I put it in “general duscussion” instead of “jobs & apartments”, somebody can move it please? 🙂

Keymaster

Moved! Good luck 🙂

Participant

Hey, im sorry i cant help you but i was wondering why you want to leave SWUFE campus ? Its pretty cheap with food and stuff right ? Because im planning on a 1 year stay in Chengdu next year, at one of the universities, still not decided which one, so if you mind explaining it would at least be nice for me to know.

Good luck searching man !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.