Looking for an apartment in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for an apartment in Chengdu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ll be moving to Chengdu in January to start my job as Assistant Professor at Southwestern University of Finance and Economics.

I’m having a little trouble finding any estate agents or english-based websites for finding accommodation in Chengdu.

If anyone has any trustworthy leads or people I can contact, that would be great 🙂

Many thanks,

Gavin

P.S. I found chengduhouserent.com via a quick google search, but I have no idea which websites to trust, so if anyone can endorse this, that could also be very useful

Keymaster

P.S. I found chengduhouserent.com via a quick google search, but I have no idea which websites to trust, so if anyone can endorse this, that could also be very useful

I made that website last year. Their physical address is valid and they do have a small team of two or three. Feel free to mention this while contacting them.

Participant

I can help you find an accommodation in Chengdu. You let me know which area you want to stay, and I think I can start from that.

My dad is in real estate agency business for 30 years, should have no problem find a place for you:)

Keymaster

The best thing for finding places in Chengdu is Chinese language services in general. It can be tough to navigate those if you don’t read or speak Chinese, but I would see if your employer can help you out. They are usually in a good position to aid people like yourself in finding accommodation, as they are pretty much always dealing with people coming and going. Good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.