Looking for Apartment in Tongzillin

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for Apartment in Tongzillin

• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoRay.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello, my name is Harry, from England. Looking for a place to stay in Tongzillin, hoping to move out ASAP i.e. next week. If anybody knows of anywhere then please let me know. You can contact me by email: [email protected] or by phone: 18382302765

Keymaster

Hey Harry,

Unless you’re looking for just a room and not an apartment, I would visit some rental agencies on the street. Just tell them that you want to live in Tongzilin and they can show you a ton of places. Otherwise, you can look for apartments online, on sites like this or this.

Participant

Charlie how well do the people speak English in these type of agencies?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Charlie how well do the people speak English in these type of agencies?

Generally very little or none at all. Best to bring a Chinese friend or colleague if you don’t speak any Chinese.

me and a colleague are moving in tomorrow at a apartment somewhere near Shamrack. I just arrived and have no clue about the areas but i believe there is a 3rd room in our place it just till june

Hello Wouter Hansen I’d be interesting in learning more about your spare room. How much would the rent be? How large is the room etc. Would be great if we could arrange a time for a viewing. Please get in touch you can email or ring/text me ([email protected] / 18382302765)

Quote:
    Shamrack

Shamrack!!

have sent you a mail!

Participant

We help you find suitable apartments in Chengdu.Our agents are english speaking and provide on-going support.

You could visit our website to familiar with different compounds in Chengdu:

http://www.chengdu-apartment.com

You could also email to us : [email protected]

Participant

Even if you wanna live in Tongzilin i would cross the 2nd ring road and look at agents in Yulin. Tongzilin agents have nice offices, but they often charge more. The dirty little estate agents often give a better deal. And keep in mind that most apartments will be listed in multiple places. My pad was higher in the Tongzilin agent. I found it in a Yulin one (which has since disappeared!) and saved $$$$.

BTW: since the announcement of the new buy/sell tax on apartments: yesterday one of my students said “People are buying and selling apartments like cabbages!” Classic comment. He gets an A+

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.