Looking for Cat or House Sitter

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for Cat or House Sitter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am going travelling from 9th-18th February and have 2 quiet and well behaved cats that I need looked after.

I have a one bedroom apartment in Yulin in a nice complex. My home is fully kitted out and very comfortable. I am looking for someone to come & live in my flat for the time I’m away and to look after my 2 cats. They are well trained, clean and quiet.

Another option would be if someone is willing to take my cats into their home for the time I’m away.

If you need a flat to stay in over Spring Festival & can look after my cats or can take my cats into your home, I’d be very grateful.

Participant

I’d love to Iona but I’ll be travelling around myself quite a lot. I have a friend looking after mine during my longer trips so I’ll ask if she can take care of yours too. I’ll let you know.

Participant

I’m in the same boat. Need to figure out what to do with my kitties…

Participant

Being Azn, ill take care of all your kitties 🙂

Participant

A guy on my soccer team reached out to me yesterday looking for some work. He is a very nice guy from Nepal, studying medicine at Sichuan University. His English is pretty flawed, so I don’t think that I can get him any teaching work.

Maybe he would be willing to take care of your cats for a little bit of money.

I don’t know if he would be interested. I don’t know if he could take the cats at his place, or if he would want to stay at your place, or just stop by and feed them, but maybe you guys could work something out.

Ive known him for a year or two, and I can attest that he is a very very nice person. I would go so far as to say that he has a beatific disposition.

If you want some references, some other user of the forums who know this guy, and can attest to his upstandingness are Seabass and AM.

If you’re interested, let me know, and I will reach out to him.

Participant

Thanks everyone for the suggestions & help. I think I’ve found someone to take my cats for the time I’m away. They’ll be a lot safer with her than Jerry S…!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.