Seeking English Teacher or School for Kids

HomeForumsIn ChengduSeeking English Teacher or School for Kids

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everybody,

Is anybody here who is a native english speaker and runs his own english school (class) for kids. A friend of mine would like to find a english shcool for her son run by a foreigner privately and join the class with the same leval kids.

thanks
    Jane

Participant

what age kids/ where do you live?

I know someone who has their own school in the tongzilin area

Participant

thi kid is about 4 years old ( I have no idea if it is too young to learn English now), living not far from tongzilin area.

could ple let me know his/her contact information?

thanks
    jane

Participant

Hi,

My friend let me know about your post. I am running a small English School for ages 2-6. We are called  BeeBold and are located in the Tongzilin area. If you want to contact us you can add us to wechat by searching BeeBold or e-mail us at [email protected].

4 years old is actually a great time to start learning a second language since kids are able to adapt easily at that age. As they get older new languages are harder and harder to learn.

Sincerely,

Chelsea

Participant

there is also an english school on ximianqiao next to the university for minorities. it’s called Balboa. they follow the Californian curriculum and has kids starting at age 3. my kid is super happy there!

[email protected]

tel. 85260020

Participant

Hi, I already add you from wechat. ID jiechen3005. waiting for you accept. thanks

Participant

there is also an english school on ximianqiao next to the university for minorities. it’s called Balboa. they follow the Californian curriculum and has kids starting at age 3. my kid is super happy there!

[email protected]

tel. 85260020

thank you very much!!
    Jane

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.