Looking for Language Exchange

HomeForumsIn ChengduLooking for Language Exchange

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoMaz.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys,

I am a Chengdu local and now I am looking for someone who speaks French to do some language exchange. I can speak both Chinese and English very well.

I took the basic French courses from an institute and I have been continuing study French by myself. Now I know some basic stuff and can communicate a little bit, very basic stuff though…

I am looking for someone who wants to learn Chinese in a serious way then I can teach him/her. In exchange you will also give me serious courses to imporve my French. Not just class, anything that would be helpful are most welcome.

I am free on Sundays and also the evening of workdays.

If anyone is interested please contact me through email : [email protected]

also you can reach me on wechat/QQ : 497597018

Thanks & regards,

Serena

Keymaster

For anyone considering this: I’ve met Serena and she speaks good English and is a cool person 🙂

Participant

Thanks Charlie.:P

Hope I can find some study pal soon.lol.

Participant

For anyone considering this: I’ve met Serena and she speaks good English and is a cool person :)

It second that Charlie. I’ve met Serena too, and she is in fact my best friend! I disagree with one thing though. Her English is not good, it’s EXCELLENT!

I hope you find someone soon to help you better your Francais.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.