Looking for lodging

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for lodging

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi! I´m an American national currently living in Mexico City with my Mexican national partner. We will be in Chengdu (we passed through briefly in 2007 and really liked it there)from January 19 through April 15 2011 exploring possibilities, starting out with the teaching route (English and Spanish). Can anyone recommend how best to find decent, economical, centrally located lodging? The simplest studio would do. I have just contacted Hakkahomes, which I found on this site, and am wondering if they are trustworthy and reliable. Your advice would be appreciated. And maybe we´ll meet one another soon! Best wishes, Louis

Keymaster

Hi Louis,

Hakka Homes is pretty trustworthy, if the price, style and locations are suitable to you I wouldn’t hesitate. If you’re staying for 3 months it might be worth your time to scout out your own apartment, but 3 months will definitely be the minimum term that you’ll be able to get for a rental agreement I’d say. Finding an apartment shouldn’t be an issue though, there are tons of places for rent and you can find them through apartment rental shops which are dotted all over the city. Good luck!

Hey, Charlie!

I’ve arranged for a studio apartment through Hakka Homes, who have been very professional so far in our email correspondence. You provide an invaluable service for us would-be Chengdunizens.

Thanks so much for your help – you’re a Prince!

Happy New Year!

Louis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.