Hiring a Part Time Canadian English Teacher

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsHiring a Part Time Canadian English Teacher

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We are looking for a part-time English teacher come from Canada, as we plan to move to the country in a few yrs. He/she will be teaching adult oral English. The schedule will be in workday nights, 1-3 times a week.

We live in the Hi-tech(Gaoxin) District. We can go to your place, or a favorable place for both side.

If  you are our teacher, pls contact:

Tanya 13982089329

See U ^_^

Participant

Why Canadian.. Eh?

Participant

Take off you hoser!

Participant

We are looking for a part-time English teacher come from Canada, as we plan to move to the country in a few yrs. He/she will be teaching adult oral English. The schedule will be in workday nights, 1-3 times a week. We live in the Hi-tech(Gaoxin) District. We can go to your place, or a favorable place for both side. If you are our teacher, pls contact: Tanya 13982089329 See U ^_^

The reason for looking for Canadian: we are moving to Canada. And we want to learn more about the place from native people’s point of view. We use to have a wonderful canadian teacher when we lived in the north China. But as we moved to Chengdu, we have to started looking for a Canadian teacher again.

Participant

I am new to Chengdu and am a Canadian.  If you still need a tutor, let me know.  I am in the Jinjiang District.

Participant

We’ve found a very good Canadian teacher. Thanks for all the replies. ^_^

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.