Looking for Web Host Suggestions

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for Web Host Suggestions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My web host wants to increase price by 30% when resigning for another 3 years. Looking for a new host with good speeds in China. Any suggestions ? Thanks

Keymaster

Media Temple if you want fast, Host Gator if you want cheap.

I’ve been using hostgator. Speed is decent.

Participant

What’s webhost? Might google it to find out…

Keymaster
    Quote:
    What’s webhost? Might google it to find out…

It’s just a server which hosts websites. It’s a service you pay for to host your own website, as opposed to one that is hosted by a company like WordPress.com, Blogspot, Tumblr, etc.

Participant

I used to have a domain name registered from Yahoo (small business). paying $35 USD / year. just realized it’s not accessible from mainland china even thru VPN or proxy. now I’ve canceled it.

it seems the yahoo DNS is blocked by GFW…

Hi Lan,

There are many hosting provider available in online . Among them i hosted my site at 9cubehosting.com past 3years.They are fully Linux based hosting .They are providing many hosting plans, secured, reliable services at affordable cost with 99.9% uptime.

Hi Lan,

There are many hosting provider available in online . Among them i hosted my site at 9cubehosting.com past 3years.They are fully Linux based hosting .They are providing many hosting plans, secured, reliable services at affordable cost with 99.9% uptime.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.