Malware & computer questions.

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMalware & computer questions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Somewhere on this forum somebody suggested FUNSHION. I have a program “Malwarebytes” and Funshion is listed as malware. Oh yes also Jodao that I was using for translation.

I had a problem downloading PDF files. “Just Answer” sorted me out fine. As it happens I had to install Firfox as IE was not doing the job.

Participant

Same issue. I downloaded Funshion and wonder if its a bad backdoor program. Luckily, nothing picked up (but when i run malwarebytes, yes i have that program too, it picks up every program thats in chinese).

Best to do is have a firewall up. So you can monitor whats coming in and going out. Hopefully someone can answer if Funshion is a bad program…. I got soo many movies from there.

Participant

I’ve been using Funshion for over 1 year and have downloaded loads and loads of movies and series. I’m not a computer expert, but my computer is still working fine and I’ve not noticed anything wrong.

Participant

Random pop ups from time to time. Even if i close all Fushion programs. Well.. I also have baidu player, which is probably worse in spam-ware

Keymaster

Pretty much most internet-based Chinese software includes some sort of backdoor for advertisements. You can get random pop-ups in your web browser without even having any Chinese software installed though since the internet itself in China is a backdoor for advertisements (brought to you by your Chinese internet service provider).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.