Medical Exam in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduMedical Exam in Chengdu?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I need to get a medical exam to work in Xichang.  Previously, I was a student in Chengdu for 2 years and worked in Xichang for 1 year.  I have been in the US for the past 6 months and now returning to work at a different company in Xichang.  2 QUESTIONS:

(1) Does anyone know when the place to get medical exams in chengdu (the one in tongzilin) open after the holiday?  My hunch is either the 6th or 13th, but I’d like to know for sure if anyone has access to that info.

(2) When getting your medical exam for a z-visa, do you have to bring any paperwork from the company?  I forgot what I did last time.  It would be ideal to not have fly into chengdu and then go back to xichang to et certain paperwork and then back to chengdu to get my medical exam, but I will if I have to.  So if anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Keymaster

I think the medical check facility will be open again on the 6th. You can see the exact hours by Googling this, or asking your employer. I would have your employer answer these questions, to be honest, that way you will not be responsible for any problems you run into. As far as I know you do not need company paperwork to get the test, I do not remember bringing that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.