Selling: MegaFit 2-month Membership

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling: MegaFit 2-month Membership

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Megafit 2month membership – north west of town

I am leaving Chengdu on the 16th August and have a gym membership at the megafit gym in the northwest Until 19th October. The gym is really good – it has all the standard weights and machinery, basketball and badminton courts, and a full schedule of classes such as yoga, aerobics etc. I also paid for a swim membership, so you have full access to the huge pool, sauna and steam room they have. If you live in the Zhonghai international community area or work at chengdu international school or anywhere near the former QSI school this gym is on your doorstep. If you don’t, the gym is reachable my metro line 2.
    Value is around £65 but I will consider any offers, no offer is too low so please contact me! [email protected] or pm me.

Participant

Hi, I tried to buy someone else’s megafit membership since they were leaving as well. However, when we went to Megafit the owner himself didn’t allow the transfer of membership without a large fee (700rmb-ish). And since your pictures appears on the computer screen when the card is scanned, it’s hard to play off the picture.

This was the Megafit in Chunxi Lu, maybe the Northwest Megafit’s owner will be different.

Participant

Yeah i tried to buy someone’s megafit membership about a year ago and management was VERY resistant (Chinese guy and girl negotiating which led to yelling which ended up in insults). Finally i walked away from the deal. However, i did sign up again. it’s a fantastic gym. My home away from home. ha ha!

Participant

Ok thanks for the info guys, I will speak to the guy that signed me up in the first place and see what he says, and then report back on here.

Keymaster

Hi, I tried to buy someone else’s megafit membership since they were leaving as well. However, when we went to Megafit the owner himself didn’t allow the transfer of membership without a large fee (700rmb-ish). And since your pictures appears on the computer screen when the card is scanned, it’s hard to play off the picture. This was the Megafit in Chunxi Lu, maybe the Northwest Megafit’s owner will be different.

The owner of Megafit is not in Chengdu, nor is working at the Chengdu location, Megafit is a gigantic corporation. The manager of Megafit is really uncooperative (if it’s the same one as when I was there over a year ago) so I doubt you’ll have an easy time with this. Megafit has a nice facility but in my opinion QSL blows it away because they’re so much friendlier and more helpful.

Participant

Megafit’s ok. Recently i pointed out to the 12-year-old-looking receptionist that one song had been on a two-hour endless loop. She changed it……

Keymaster

Megafit’s ok. Recently i pointed out to the 12-year-old-looking receptionist that one song had been on a two-hour endless loop. She changed it……

I remember that happening at Megafit. I find it hilarious and fascinating that so many people here actually do not even notice that. You approach them and say “This song has been playing for an hour…” and they are genuinely surprised to hear that “Oh really? Oh, yeah, I guess it has”. That seems to drive everyone else insane really quickly.

Ever been to any 7-eleven? Same song. All day. Every location.

Participant

Ha ha my ex gifted me her old iphone. Ipod tracklist consisted of ONE song. Said “you know this can hold a couple hundred songs?” Her: “I like that song”. Priceless…..

Participant

spoke to the guy at my gym and you were right- no can do unless you pay 600rmb for a name change. Oh dear! Anyone female, aged around 26, 172cm, green eyes, fair skin and long thick dark brown hair wants to buy my gym membership???? 🙂

Keymaster

Ha ha my ex gifted me her old iphone. Ipod tracklist consisted of ONE song. Said “you know this can hold a couple hundred songs?” Her: “I like that song”. Priceless…..

Hahahaha. I cannot imagine that at all. Hopefully scientists are studying this somewhere.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.