Game of Thrones: Meryn F**king Trant

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGame of Thrones: Meryn F**king Trant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

From the most recent Game of Thrones Episode – Thanks Machhu Pichu!

http://bit.ly/1ikqCpn

Keymaster

Seeing the Hound happy is fun and terrifying. He’s gonna need more chickens this season for sure.

Big crowd at Machu for GoT this week just like last?

There were about 20 people there watching. Good food specials and excellent sound in there.

The sound from the scene with the screaming baby was especially painful.

Keymaster

Hise, if we get some of these Game of Thrones beer steins or mugs off Taobao can we get beer discounts?

Game of Thrones mugs

Participant

Not looking at spoilers, not looking at spoilers, not looking at spoilers. I’m fed up of being out of the loop on this Game of Thrones business, can anyone point me to where I might be able to start streaming from S1 E1. Currently searching tudou and pps and am having some difficulty.

Keymaster

Game of Thrones tonight!

Earlier this week I read an amazing article published in the Washington Post about GoT and China: Why ‘Game of Thrones’ is Actually Dangerous for China’s Ruler

And after that was published the Taiwan Times picked up the same thread: ‘Game of Thrones’ May Be Based on Taiwan: US Report

Countdown until GoT gets blocked (and more popular than ever) in China is ticking. Not that it matters for any of us.

Participant

Loved the latest episode… Was hoping for more from the Theon arc but maybe they’ll give us something bigger before the season is up? Think I’m going to start the books this summer.

Participant

There’s mad foreshadowing about the Theon arc man… think about it…

He’s being mentally fucked into a position where he’ll help topple his own family’s rule.

Ramsay Snow is bad ass… a truly f’d up dude, the actor plays him SO well.

Participant

I’m hoping he’s going to snap out of his Stockholm syndrome once he gets back home, then guts his little biactch captor when he least expects it. Something tells me you’ve read the books so don’t ruin it for me!

Participant

Haven’t read the books, but watch each episode twice, try to catch sneaky plot bits..

I’m curious what sort of sneakiness the eunuch is up to. He has to be up to something, he mentioned he has no desire for anything or anyone _but_ the throne….he has to have some plots in play, long-term.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.