MMA/Boxing in Paradise

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMMA/Boxing in Paradise

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys,

Just throwing this out there because I know there is some interest in fitness and MMA in Chengdu. If anyone is interested in a training vacation there is a great gym owned by Ole “Iron Fist” Laursen, Legacy Gym, in Boracay, Philippines that offers Boxing, MMA, Kickboxing, and so on for a great price. Airfare, accommodation, and training for a month will cost you about 6,000 rmb and you will train on one of the most beautiful islands in the world. I just got back from a month long trip and the trainers are some of the best that I have ever met. I’m already planning my trip back in April. If you’re interested you can check it out at http://www.legacygymphilippines.com/ or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LegacyGymBoracay. If you have any questions or want any more information feel free to send me a PM.

Participant

Here’s a couple of photos of Diniwid Beach. The beach is about a 7 minute walk from the gym. I took these photos using my phone. The Island is ridiculously beautiful, especially after spending the winter months in grey and dreary Chengdu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Keymaster

When I saw this thread title I pictured someone looking into a beautiful sunset and then getting punched in the head.

Looks like a beautiful place though. At Cookin’ Chengdu I caught up with an old Chengdu hand who had moved to the Philippines. He said to visit that place but to never move there, and that he misses Chengdu!

Participant

looks great, collin, give me a call when you can 18615773958, would love to talk a bit about MMA and your exp, do we know each other? if we do and I am spacing, forgive me.

Sascha

I’m seriously interested in this Collin. I turn 42 in April and it’d be a kick to go and put myself through the training for shits and giggles. Not sure if time will permit but I’ll be keeping it in mind.

Still want to put you through your paces when I have a minute too. I smell deadlifts.

😀

Participant

Sounds good. Just let me know when.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.