Monday Korean BBQ Meet Up

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMonday Korean BBQ Meet Up

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Participant

yeah, 7:30 would be better for me, too.

Keymaster

7:30 it is then

FYI – if you’re headed over from the south part of the city, you’d better chance to take the subway first, get off at the stop called Luomashi and grab a cab from there. You might be stuck in the traffic or no where to find an empty cab for an hour or more otherwise. Good luck! 🙂

Participant

Guys,

My girlfriend is sick- we cannot make it this evening. Sorry to pull out at the last minute. Whatever the costs are, please ask Charlie to pay on my behalf, and I will reimburse him next time I see him.

Thanks,

Eli

Keymaster
    Quote:
    My girlfriend is sick- we cannot make it this evening. Sorry to pull out at the last minute. Whatever the costs are, please ask Charlie to pay on my behalf, and I will reimburse him next time I see him.

No problem, I doubt paying will be necessary. Hope Coco feels better soon.

It was a blast! Happy to see Sascha’s 2 ltl ones there! Need to hang out more so the kids can make friends! Now let’s get to the thanksgiving plan!

PS, I’m going to eat korean BBQ again tomorrow for a friend’s bday, yuk…

Thanks so much for arranging this, Cress! It was the biggest CDL gathering yet. Future outings are looking pretty promising if we can keep this up.

btw I owe you some money, I’ll do my best to remember.

Gimme ur phone number so I can remind you! lol

Yes, thanks for taking care of this Cress, biggest turn out so far.

I’m up for having thanks giving at mine, provided everyone is chipping in and contributing. I can probably roast an 8lb turkey in my oven, along with some mean roast yams, and I have a triple burner also. Shouldn’t be too hard to figure this out before the day.

Anyone not contributing food can bring alcohol, so perhaps once we have an idea of numbers we can make a list of what we need, and then people can vouch for items themselves by posting in the thread.

Keymaster

Great time tonight, truly a large crowd. These meet ups keep getting bigger and bigger. Nice to meet some new people and see friends from so many circles together. Also, lots of meat. So much meat.

I got some photos on my phone (and some which Vic took). I’ll post them here tomorrow.

Thanks for Richard Wang! He prepaid the coupons for all of us. Otherwise we would pay 20 kuai more per person! Cheers Richard!

Richard also has 2 factory outlet shops for designers cloths. HE can also find extra large size cloths. Here is his QQ: 48667069

If you dunno wut QQ is, it’s the Chinese IM. And if you dun have a QQ number? Get one!

I’m in! I can make: meat loaf, or macaroni cheese, or spinach dip, or potato salad, or pizza boat, or any homemade Chinese food. I can bring 2 dishes.

I don’t know what a pizza boat is, but I want it.

Participant

Thank Cress for organizing such a crowd. Thank Richard for paying the bill ahead of time. Got to know a couple of new people. Nice!

Participant

let me know wut i can do 2 help, Brendan.

mayb a bottle of white wine of 58C? lol

btw, where can i get a loaf of real garlic bread?

Participant

new life goal: eat as much meat as brendan.

Quote:
    btw, where can i get a loaf of real garlic bread?

I can make garlic bread on the day, that’s a cinch, so long as I have some decent baguette.

😉

Quote:

LOL! It’s a tough gig!!

I will bring some alcohol

maybe I should learn how to cook from all of you sometime

LOL

Quote:

Ditto.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.