Selling Suzuki SV650 Motorcycle

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling Suzuki SV650 Motorcycle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m helping a friend sell his motorcycle. It’s a 2003 Suzuki SV650. EFI. Water cooled. Has a plate and blue book. Around 40,000km on the clock. Has been serviced at regular intervals. Always used High quality Motul 7100. It’s a great bike, very popular all over the world. I rode it in the twisties up past Longquan and had a blast on it. Great fun. A full tank will cost you 150rmb and you can usually get 300km out of it. It’s in real good shape although it could use a new back tyre. Price is 18,000rmb. If you’re interested in viewing the bike or would like any more information then please contact Jason on 15982207423. I can also offer a bit of advice to anyone who is interested in getting their Chinese driving license.

Participant

I’m having trouble attaching pics to my post for some reason.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

One pic at a time it is then.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Keymaster

Amazing bike to have in China. Aren’t there rules about ownership of motorcycles with engine displacement over a certain size? This is something I heard about but I don’t know much.

If you could share, how’d you get your Chinese motorcycle license? Did you convert a foreign one or do the certification here?

Participant

thats a lot of money there !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.