Motorcycles in chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMotorcycles in chengdu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Does anyone knows how to get hands some motorcycles in Chengdu?

Guess everyone knows how the traffic is like in here. It’s packed even off rush hour.

Where to buy? How much it cost and more important, what’s the paperwork needed here?

Is 20 grand gonna cover a basic motorcycle here?

Participant

Thanks Ian!

Participant

Hey Ian, i clicked on the link you provided but found nothing more than an “error 404 – page not found”

Lucas, If you can read Chinese then i recommend http://www.moto8.com as a great resource for finding decent bikes and parts in Chengdu. Also 58.com usually has a good selection. With regards to your budget, it really depends on what size/model of bike you want. But 20,000 rmb will get you a pretty sweet ride imo. I’ve been riding various motorbikes in Chengdu for a little while now and the only paperwork i have is the bikes little blue book. I drive inside the city regularly and have never had any problems with police, yet! If they did try to stop me i would just keep on driving but it you do something like this you do it at your own risk! Oh, i should add i’m currently riding a kawasaki kz250 (Cafe Racer style)

Good luck bike hunting and let me know if you want to go for a ride someday. Me and a few friends will be heading out to the countryside most weekends i think.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.