Moving to Chengdu & Apartment Hunting

HomeForumsIn ChengduMoving to Chengdu & Apartment Hunting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys,

My name is Christian, I’m a Danish university student who will go to Southwestern University of Finance and Economics in august. I will study Mandarin for a year. I will have a decent budget so I plan to live off campus. How can I find a good apartment and how much should I expect to pay? I plan to spend 2-3000 per month, but I’m not sure if that is enough. I want to live near campus as I’ll have classes early in the morning every day.

Have any of you guys studied at SWUFE? I see that they also offer econ and finance classes in english and the university is supposed to have a rather good reputation. Have any of you guys taken any of those classes and can you recommend any of them?

Your help is appreciated

Participant

Hi Christian,

I am a graduate student of SWUFE and I live in campus.

The International students live in one of  the postgraduates’  dormitries where I stay as well.

I suggest you to live in dormitry although it is small and lack of facilities,but it’s much more easier to get along well with other  International students or native students who can help you learn mandarin.

If you insist on living off campus,there are loads of  apartments out of school gate.The renting price are always very cheap that you can have widely choices with your budget.

BTW, I will retrun to school early in this Sep.If you need any help,feel free to contact me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.