Moving Van in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMoving Van in Chengdu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys I am changing my apartment.

I live in Jiuyanqiao my new apartment is around Babaojie.

I need a van (with a driver, of course) to move all my stuff (I have a couple of small tables, shelves and a little closet plus 2 suitcases). I suppose that one trip in a small van would be enough.

Do you know any chinese driver with a small van (or friend, nothing professional) who can do that service and how much would they charge me?

Thanks!

Keymaster

It seems your options are:

1 – Hire a professional moving service like Ant Logistics (phone numbers are on that page), or

2 – Find a random person with a mianbao che that can help you move your stuff

The former option will cost 200-800 yuan depending on the size of the van you need and the latter will be less than 100 yuan.

Your stuffs are less compared to others, to be frank that a taxi will done it, it will be cheaper. If want to save money, moving your stuffs by the bus will also be feasible

Participant

Thanks, i will try to find this random person 🙂

I already moved before and took a taxi (I would need like three trips) and when the driver realized that that furniture was mine he wanted to run away…

Something like 200-300 would be a fair price, I think. It would be only a 30 minutes job…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.