Music Box Open House on June 30th

HomeForumsIn ChengduMusic Box Open House on June 30th

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The Music Box is moving from its present site at Fengde Wanrui Centre this week and going to the Global Centre! You will find us on the third floor, the far right as you enter the main entrance, at Little Feet Kid’s Playground, a fantastic huge playground for children aged 0 – 7 which has wonderful toys and equipment imported from Germany and a big children’s library. The Music Box will have a classroom there and continue to offer music-based playgroup sessions for children aged 0- 3. So please spread the word and come along on Sunday June 30th in the afternoon for a preview of the place. Its on the metro line – Ocean Park, exit A.

Participant

Is The Music Box still running everyday at the Global Center?

My family is moving back to Chengdu from United States this coming August, and is looking for playgroup sessions for my 3-month-old son (He will be 6 months then).

I’m also watching out for kindergartens in Chengdu. Waldorf is now the most appealing one to me right now, but it seems has a very long waiting list. Will it be possible for my son to get in if we wait 2 years? What are the other Waldorf style kindergartens in Chengdu? How are they?

Sorry to bother you with so much questions. I just read your post that your daughter went to Waldorf, and you seem to know a lot about preschools in Chengdu.

Thank you so much.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.