Music Box Open House for Parents and Toddlers

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMusic Box Open House for Parents and Toddlers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The Music Box, Chengdu’s only authentic Western parent and toddler playgroup centre, is hosting the Chengdu International Women’s Playgroup on Monday March 18th from 10am to 12pm and would like to invite all parents with children aged 0-4 to come along and enjoy a morning of play and socializing. The Music Box has won rave reviews from expatriate famiilies and the international schools for providing pre-school children with a bilingual, multi-cultural and musical playgroup experience, so come along and check it out.

The Music Box is situated three minutes walk east from Tongzilin metro stop (exit D) at Fengde Wanrui Zhongxin (the tall brown building with the Oakwood sign on the top) on the corner of Hangkong Road and Xinxiwang Road. Go round to the back of the building by the Bank of China, and Block A is between Starbucks and Seven-Eleven. THe Music Box is on the 18th floor.

If you have any questions please contact Louise, the Music Box founder. Email: [email protected] Mobile:13709015291

Participant

I can confirm that the Music Box is a great place for kids. I will not be in Chengdu for that week, but I am pretty sure my kids will be there. Cheers

Participant

A reminder to everyone that the Music Box Open House is on Monday morning. Look forward to seeing lots of parents, babies and toddlers there. Xiaotuzi (Little Rabbit) are holding a children’s clothes sale during the Open House and Blue Sheep will be displaying some of their wares, so it will be a great morning.

Participant

last reminder about the Music Box Open House tomorrow (Monday) morning at 10am.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.