My Birthday

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMy Birthday

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author

It’s Dec 10, this Saturday. Sorry for the short notice. I didn’t even realize it was coming up. Anyone doing anything this weekend?

Was thinking perhaps a get together at hemp house, lan town, jah bar. Whatevs. Maybe get really high, drinking is obligatory, dancing is a possibility depending on location.

Participant

If you can teach me to dance like you, then i’m in!

Keymaster

For sure. Anywhere you want to go is cool with me, I don’t know what events are happening this weekend. Hemp House might be closed but if it’s not, we should go there. My roommate helps run the place.

Participant

awesome dinner somewhere first?

indian dinner!

@purutabu indian dinner sounds like an plan!

@Charlie
    can we check with him? wonder why they would close up on a Saturday night. Chengdu nightlife .___. (besides xiongmao obv)

@ray ok, but you have to teach me some of YOUR moves first! you can invite your lady friend too 😉

Keymaster
    Quote:
    @Charlie can we check with him? wonder why they would close up on a Saturday night. Chengdu nightlife .___. (besides xiongmao obv)

It’s been under construction for a few weeks and it’ll continue through the end of the year, but they’re open intermittently. I will ask.

I’d possibly be up for doing something this weekend, seeing as it’s ya burfday!

Quote:
    It’s been under construction for a few weeks and it’ll continue through the end of the year

They’re refitting Hemp House? Would be wicked if we could get a little private thing going for the night with enough people.

Participant

sounds good Chris. I’m down!

Keymaster
    Quote:
    They’re refitting Hemp House? Would be wicked if we could get a little private thing going for the night with enough people.

Yeah they are. Hemp House is effectively half the size that it used to be, so they’ve been rearranging everything so that it fits inside the smaller space. My guess is that they’ll be open on Saturday night though.

Participant

A smaller hemp house could be a good thing; less cavernous, more atmospheric and cozy….

Wow, seems everybody knows everybody here…HBD Ray!

Ok let’s tentatively say dinner at Cacaja Saturday night at 7. Followed by Hemp House if it’s open, if not then we’ll find an alternative venue

Participant

@ Mina C: Actually Chris (AKA Ziich) is the birthday boy. I mourn my birthdays these days…

Participant

@Chris I’ll be down for whatever is after dinner, I have to work all day Sat 🙁 not back til like 8 or something. save me some naan yo.

Participant

indeed chris you are a high-steppa. that was fun show & cardio for all 😛

i’ll swing by the festivities after our fútbol match, i’m biased to jah bar since but down 4 whateva

prebday sc2 later tonite?

Keymaster

For clarification: is Cacaja the place on Renmin Nanlu near Grandma’s Kitchen? I get these Indian places mixed up. I can be there tonight at 7.

For clarification. My bday is tomorrow, but id be down for dinner tonight also. Ill make some calls after i finish running som errands.

Sc tonight fo sho.

I also dont mind jahbar. I need to make some pickups.

What we all going to do tonight? I get off work at 7 PM

Im down for eating out tonight and/or tomorrow night. I looked up cacaja and its on kehua bei lu near the river?

成都科华北路60号SOHO沸城1楼40-43号

Also ok w petes texmex since ive never been. Would more people be interested in eating out tonight? I dont care. I just wanna eat drink and smoke.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.