Natooke成都 One Year Anniversary Party, 10/5

HomeForumsIn ChengduNatooke成都 One Year Anniversary Party, 10/5

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Natooke成都 would like to cordially invite you to our One Year Anniversary Party, Saturday October 5th from 5-10pm.  We’ve been at it for a year, showing people how fun bicycles, the second best thing to put between one’s legs, can be.  We’d like to especially thank everyone who has supported us throughout this past year, buying our bicycles, attending our rides and events, playing polo with us, and of course throwing back beers on our stoop.

For something extra special, we’ll be introducing Goldsprints to Chengdu, an indoor sprint cycling event that is almost as much fun to watch as it is to participate.  Goldsprints is a race simulation where participants ride real bikes interfaced with software to track displacement, the riders’ progress is displayed for everyone to watch.  It’s the ultimate head-to-head cycling sprint.

RIDE BIKES!!!

Participant

I was talking to a friend and she told me how she was in LA reading about some bike shop in Chengdu run by these two guys. She said they sounded quite cool. I put her straight very quickly.

Participant

Thanks to everyone who made it out to celebrate with us.  Goldsprints was a lot of fun but only because of your participation.

Also bigbigthanks to Division for their custom screen-printed posters!  No better prize than a handmade print.

Didn’t make it?  Here are some pics on the fun you missed out on.

‘People thought we were stupid’

So true, you are stupid.

😀

Keymaster

Nice photos! Who won Goldsprints?

Participant

Nice photos! Who won Goldsprints?

A kid named 小高高 from Taiwan.

This is the shirt he was wearing that night:

Participant

dude was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrst! I’m glad I didn’t race him. I’d of died instead of just passing out. lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.