Looking for an Ayi (Cleaner)

HomeForumsIn ChengduLooking for an Ayi (Cleaner)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anyone have an a’yi that is very good at cleaning? Is she looking to take on some extra work?

My number is 18508103372, have her give me a call (or text me her number). Better if she speaks putonghua…

Keymaster

I have an Ayi, she’s good. Her number is 135-4064-3542. She speaks Sichuanese but she can understand Mandarin. If you call, tell her I gave you the number.

Participant

Hey, thanks a lot! What’s the going rate?

Keymaster

Hey, thanks a lot! What’s the going rate?

My apartment is about 130 sq/m and I pay 70 yuan per cleaning session, which is about 60-80 minutes. She can probably do laundry and/or cook and do other things, but she just cleans at my place.

Participant

70yuan/session is a great deal for 130sqm in my opinion. If you call up most services these days, for that size, you’d probably get a quote for like 250-300rmb. It’s gone crazy up in he’ah!

I’m actually soon in the market for a near daily ish? maid. Will have a baby in december, and wifey will need some assurance she isn’t going to be stuck managing everything while I’m not there – daily (half day at least?) is ideal I guess, doesn’t need to actually do much baby-taking-care-of but more of the like… clean up everything around the house maybe do some shopping n stuff, surely lots of laundry, anyone know anyone interested? Location is directly across the street from Ikea – inside 3rd ring road. Please let me know 😀

Also interested if anyone has brought some western baby stuff over and wants to get rid of it, otherwise I’m guessing I’ll be shipping a lot of gear in the next few months (various seats and sacks and sleeping things and stuff? shit I’m going to be a horrible father.)

– Rick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.