Seeking Business Development Job

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsSeeking Business Development Job

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

I am here looking for a business development position.

About me, Chinese live in Chengdu, have been working with domestic and foreign companies in international trading and architecture industry. I helped to build new connections, find clients, maintain the relationship and in charge of projects.

During the time, I enjoyed discovering new business ideas, communicating with people, achieve goals with my team very much. I am good team player, speak fluent English as well as some French, good at negotiating, if you need someone to open your market in China or develop your business, please feel free to contact me.

My Email: [email protected]

Thanks for your time.

Keymaster

Impressive English. And you speak French? You shouldn’t have too much trouble finding work. It may help to post your resume (or link to it) as well for prospective employers.

Participant

Impressive English. And you speak French? You shouldn’t have too much trouble finding work. It may help to post your resume (or link to it) as well for prospective employers.

Hi Charlie, thanks and yes, I am learning French, quite like languages.

I appreciate your advice while I guess meet in person, have an interview will be more efficient 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.