New Spanish Restaurant in Chengdu: Mix & Match

HomeForumsIn ChengduNew Spanish Restaurant in Chengdu: Mix & Match

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I heard that this place just opened this week so I checked it out on Monday with some friends. It’s called Mix & Match, opened by a pair of Spaniards (Iván and Daria I believe), and it’s on the SOHO rooftop next to the Hakka Homes bar.

The restaurant itself is pretty small and intimate (I estimate the inside can host about 15 or so patrons). I know there’s another Spanish restaurant in Tongzilin (I can’t recall the name), but I have to say that I preferred Mix & Match.

I added it to Chengdu Places for anyone interested in checking it out (address, photos, and more details are here: Mix & Match on Chengdu Places

Participant

Was there a few days ago as well, definitely a fun intimate place where you will definitely get to know the owners and have a good time.

@charlie
    , i’m pretty sure ivan was the head chef of the other spanish restaurant in tongzilin(parador) and left to open this place…. wish them all the best, they are great people go and enjoy!!! 🙂

Participant

I go in the opening night.. really nice place ..

Participant

This place is simply awesome. Nice addition to the scene. I had their lunch menu about 8 times now and every single time the food was amazing. a pretty sweet deal for 50 RMB. You can feel these people have a passion for what they do.

Keymaster

This place is simply awesome. Nice addition to the scene. I had their lunch menu about 8 times now and every single time the food was amazing. a pretty sweet deal for 50 RMB. You can feel these people have a passion for what they do.

Agree completely, I’ve been back once and heard about the lunch menu at 50 rmb. Sounds like a bargain. I’m glad this place is around.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.